Here you will find resources for policies & guidance from SVR and PCA. Below are downloadable forms and other documentation that may be useful to you as a event host, Chair or club member. We also have links to other club documents, including the bylaws here.
- Our Full Business Name: Porsche Club of America, Sacramento Valley Region
- We are a 501(c)(7) Corporation
- Date of incorporation is April 30, 1964
- Our business address is P. O. Box 254651 Sacramento, CA 95865-4651
- Our Bylaws are reproduced in our annual Membership Directory. A current copy of our ByLaws can be found here
- Treasury Submittal Form To be used for reimbursements, distributions etc.
- Event Budget Form To be used to submit a budget to the Social Director. If you would like the form in EXCEL click here
- If you need our Letterhead (Color) Please request a copy from our webmaster.
Other Helpful Information:
- Drifter Advertising A little information about our publication and who to contact.
- Contact our Our New Member Group
- We encourage content in photos or other written information from our members. Contact our webmaster for guidelines on website submissions or our Drifter Editor for guidelines for submissions to the Drifter.
Forms Available from PCA:
After logging in to your account there are several forms available from PCA including;
- Post Event Report
- Observer & Incident Report Guidelines
- Incident Report – Driving Events
- Incident Report – Non-Driving Events
- Guidelines for Autocross, Driver’s Education, Rally and both On- and Off-Road Tour Events
- Observer’s Reports for Autocross, Driver’s Education, Rally, Technical Session and Tour Events
- Release of Liability Forms
- General Release for All Events
- Minors as Observers
- Minors as Participants
- Minors in Touring Laps