The current poll on our website is “What color is your car?” “Is there a reason why?” The answers have been sometimes amusing, others informative and sometimes sad. What I’ve found generally is that for most, it’s the color of the car they ended up buying. Whether it was due to price constraints or because of the particular model sought.
Here are some of the answers. The first line would be the color. The second, the reason why.
- Ocean Blue
- Blue is my favorite color
- Yachting Blue Metalic
- It looks great on a 911
- Because Orange is Rare
- It’s beautiful
- Meteor Gray
- It’s not too flashy and not likely to out of style
- Mocha Black
- Because it was the car in my price range. 1st Porsche ever
- Pathetic white metallic
- Apparently Porsche hasn’t paid any attention to what other manufacturers do with their white metallic paint.
- Lapis Blue
- What other color would you want.